About St. Paul’s Christian Preschool and Childcare Program
Here at St. Paul’s Christian Preschool, our mission is to …
- Nurture and expose the children to Christian concepts and positive models of Christian behavior
- Prepare children for later success as healthy, whole individuals—including (but not limited to): academic preparation for kindergarten, development of social skills, and simple play
- Create and maintain a safe, nurturing, stimulating, and secure environment
- Acknowledge, communicate, and address any parental concerns about all aspects of the program
- Provide a high level of quality in every aspect of our preschool
St. Paul’s Christian Preschool and Childcare admits children of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Integral to the curriculum are activities involving sensitivity to gender, culture, and ethnicity.
Our full-time staff is highly qualified, most having obtained bachelor’s degrees or CDAs. The goal of every staff member is to be an extension of your family and for your child to feel loved at all times.
We are licensed by DHS—the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. We are also proudly participating in the following programs:
- ✓ Keystone STARS Program: St. Paul’s Christian Preschool has attained a STAR 4 status.
- ✓ PA PreK Counts: A program for three- and four-year-old children; FREE to qualifying families.
- ✓ CACFP Federal Program: Provides healthy meals and snacks for children.
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool
As you prepare children for success in school and life, it’s more important than ever to educate the whole child. Read more about our educational approach, which focuses on developing the whole child.
Hours and Location
Monday–Friday, 7:45 AM to 5:15 PM
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church Education Center
127 McAllister Street
State College, PA 16801
Andrea Lies, Preschool Director
814-237-1245 | firstname.lastname@example.org