St. Paul’s Christian Preschool and Childcare
Providing Quality Preschool and Childcare for Infants Through Pre-K
St. Paul’s UMC Education Center
127 McAllister Street
State College, PA 16801
Monday through Friday
7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- To nurture and expose the children to Christian concepts and positive models of Christian behavior.
- Preparation of the children for later success, as healthy whole individuals; including but not limited to academic preparation for kindergarten, social skills, and simple play.
- Creation and maintenance of a safe, nurturing, stimulating, secure environment.
- Acknowledgment, incorporation and communication regarding parental concerns about all aspects of the program.
- A level of high quality in all aspects of the preschool.
- We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare.
- We are also participants of the Keystone STARS program, having attained a STAR 4 status.
- Our full-time staff is highly qualified, most having obtained bachelor’s degrees or CDAs. The goal of our staff is to be an extension of your family and that your child feels loved at all times.
- We are participating in the PA PreK Counts program for 3 and 4 year olds.
St. Paul’s Christian Preschool and Childcare admits children of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. Integral to the curriculum are activities involving sensitivity to gender, culture, and ethnicity. For more information on St Paul’s Christian Preschool and Childcare, contact Joan Stroemel at email@example.com or 814-237-1245.