St. Paul's Event Registration (e-RSVP)
Use St. Paul’s e-RSVP system to register online for one-time events (e.g., a two-hour workshop or a weekend retreat).Find an Event
How to RSVP for an Event
- Click on the “Find an Event” button above.
- The “Browse St. Paul’s Groups/Classes/Ministries/Events” page will be displayed listing only the events that are allowing online registrations.
- Scan the list to find the event you want.
- Click on the “Register” link for that event.
- You will then be asked to enter your last name. As you do that you will see a list of names displayed. Keep entering your last name until you see your name on the list. Select your name on the list, then click on the “Register Selected Members” button.
- If you cannot find your name on the list, click on the “Click Here” link to add it. A form will be displayed for you to enter information about yourself. Enter your name and email address. Please provide any other information that would be helpful in contacting you. Click on the “Save Information” button at the bottom of the form.
- A message will be displayed confirming that you have joined the group, i.e., you have registered for the event.
- The event planner will be notified of your RSVP and will most likely send you an email reminder of the event and let you know they are looking forward to seeing you.
How to Create an Event
If you’re creating an event and would like to learn how to use the e-RSVP system for registering people for your event, please download and read the St. Paul’ e-RSVP document.
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, go to our Small Group Connector page and click on the “Find a Group” button to see if it’s listed there.